You have a couple of options to pay your HOA Dues:
Register online at www.tolleycm.com under the homeowner log in box. Here are some website instructions on how to set up your payments. You may log in each month or set up a recurring payment. Please note, that if the assessment amounts change, you will need to log in and adjust the payment amount. :
Mail a check or money order to our P.O. Box 1088 Commerce, GA. 30529. Please make sure to include your account number. :
Set up ACH automatic payments through Tolley Community Management. You can access this form with instructions by logging into your account at www.tolleycm.com. This option will automatically debit your bank account each month and will adjust if the assessment amounts change.
The HOA Dues vary depending on which section you live in the community:
- River Park Master Association Fee - $45.00 a month. This fee is the same for every homeowner in River Park. It covers the upkeep and maintenance of the common area and amenities.
Sub Associations –
- The Glen - $40.00 covers landscape and sanitation
- The Commons - $47.00 covers landscape and sanitation
- The Ridge Phase I - $40.00 covers landscape and sanitation
- The Ridge Phase II - $40.00 covers landscape and sanitation
- Rivers Edge - $127.50 covers landscape, sanitation, and water
- Townsquare - $20.00 covers landscape
- Water’s Edge – Please contact Sentry Management for your sub-association fee.