Hours of Operation: 6AM – 11PM
The Pool opens the second Saturday in May and is open through the last Sunday in September. The opening dates are subject to change, please look for your neighborhood newsletter for actual dates.
In Case of Emergency, dial 911 on emergency phone located by the water fountain
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
- You must present an active amenity card to enter the pool area, NO scanning cards for guests who do not have a working amenity card
- Members are allowed 2 outside guests per adult card holder and are responsible for their guest’s actions
- No animals are permitted in the pool area, exception of service animals
- Proper swimwear must be worn in the pool at all times
- Children who are not toilet trained MUST wear swim diapers (regular diaper changing should occur). Disposable diapers are NOT allowed. If an accident occurs the parent will be responsible for the cost associated with draining and cleaning the pool.
- Alcohol, drugs, tobacco products and e-cigarettes are strictly prohibited.
- Glassware and similar materials with a tendency to shatter on impact are not allowed in pool area
- Food and drinks are not permitted in the pool and must stay 3 feet away from the water
- The use of profane language and disruptive behavior will not be tolerated
- Loitering or playing in the bathrooms will not be tolerated
- Loud music is not allowed and should not be heard more than 10 feet from source
- Running, rough play, horseplay and undue disturbances are prohibited in pool area
- No diving into the pool
- Skateboards, roller blades, bicycles, scooters or any other wheeled devices are prohibited in the pool area
- Personal belongings and trash are to be promptly removed before exiting the pool area
- The HOA is not responsible for the loss, theft, or damage to personal belongings
Refusing to comply with On-Duty security guard or monitor (if used during the season) will result in the authorities being called and the violator will be charged with trespassing
Non-compliance of pool rules will result in:
1st offense – Warning
2nd offense – Fine and 30-day suspension of amenity use
3rd offense – Additional fines and suspension of amenity use for remainder of season/year.
Amenity cards are $25.00 and can be paid online at www.tolleycm.com or with a check or money order payable to River Park Owners dropped off at the community clubhouse (Monday, Tuesday, or Thursdays between 8:30am – 5:00pm) or mailed to the management office address – 8295 Highway 92 Woodstock GA. 30188. If your amenity card is not working, please reach out to Tolley Community Management.